Please make sure you thoroughly read the following before registering your child at our academy.
- New Horizons Christian Academy is a 10 month program, from September to June. We currently accept students on a rolling basis.
- Tuition is due on the first of each month. Refer to the Parent Handbook for late fees. No statements are sent home, but a payment box is located at the school entrance for your convenience.
- We charge the same fees every month, regardless of how many days your child attends class. There is no reduction for holidays, vacations, illness, or absences.
- Withdrawal after the 15th day of the month will require full payment for that month. Thirty (30) day notice of withdrawal from the program is required or full payment of that month in lieu of intent will be expected.
- We reserve the right to dismiss children who continue negative behavior that may be injurious to themselves and/or others.
- Should legal action be required, any attorney fees shall be incurred by the parent or guardian.
- A $35.00 fee is charged on all NSF checks. Collection fees, if necessary are the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- New Horizons Christian Academy reserves the right to revise any fees or policies upon written notification.
- The annual registration fee is $100, due upon enrollment to secure the child’s placement in class. This fee is non-refundable.
By submitting a registration form for your child, you are confirming that you have read and accept the policies listed above.