Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 am – 11:30 am – $200 per month tuition
Our class consists of no more than 15 students. For 3-4 year olds.
This class focuses on social-emotional independence, fine-motor development and building language skills. Students must be 3 by August 31st.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 am – 12:30 pm – $350 per month tuition
Our pre-k classes consist of no more than 15 students. For 4-5 year olds.
This class is designed for Kindergarten preparation. We will be using the Handwriting Without Tears curriculum as followed by the Everett School District for early printing techniques. We are also using David Matteson’s Journaling for Early Storytelling. Students must turn 4 by August 31st.
Monday through Thursday 9:00 am – 12:30 pm – $500 per month tuition
Our class consists of no more than 15 students. For 4/5+ year olds.
We will be using the Learning Without Tears curriculum and David Matteson’s My Pictures and Stories Journal (The Yellow Book). We engage students’ learning process with hands-on literacy and math activities. Our classroom setup helps build their self-confidence and self-management skills with many choices for individual work or small group activities. Students must be 4 by August 31st.
-All students must independent toilet users before the school year begins.
-One time registration fee of $100 per family due upon enrollment, non-refundable.
Every class will have daily exposure to:
- American Sign Language and Spanish. We will count, sing and sign the alphabet in all three languages.
- Sensory Exploration
- Fine motor activities
- Early Literacy
- Imaginary Play
- Music and movement
Language and Cognitive Development:
- Oral language
- Nursery Rhymes, poems, fingerplays, songs, prayer
- Storybook reading and storytelling
- Phonemic awareness
- Emerging literacy skills in reading and writing
- Mathematical reasoning, number sense & basic concepts
- Orientation in time and space
- Scientific reasoning and the physical world
- Music, art, creative play
Physical, Social and Emotional Development:
- Gross movement and coordination
- Fine motor strengthening activities
- Autonomy and social skills
- Establishing good work habits and sense of responsibility
- Increase self-esteem, self-regulation, self-management and develop self-expression
- Use educational equipment with confidence (scissors, brushes, markers, pencils, toys, etc.)
Our teachers are highly qualified, well respected, and have several years of experience in teaching here at New Horizon’s. We are all CPR certified and we require our staff to attend continued educator training seminars every year. It’s our passion to work in the field of Early Childhood Development, therefore, making it our goal to ensure that your child has the best care, support and guidance through their first educational experience.